Future Leaders Development Programme
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Hotel, Business, or related discipline.
- Less than 2 years working experience.
- Hotel and private club experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills: fluency in Putonghua or a second language is an advantage.
- Demonstrate a real commitment to luxury service standards and a sincere desire to excel in the hospitality industry.
Rare Opportunity to join brand-new hotel and be part of the core team for its grand opening. First-class mentorship, training and nurturing of talents by seasoned professionals. An exciting journey awaits you, Experience, Learn, and Equip yourself with essential skills and knowledge within 6-designated hotel departments for all-round development of leadership and management skills.
18-months holistic training with job rotation to ground future hotel leaders with all-round experience. Starting Salary HK$17,000 to $18,000. Opportunity to advance to full-time Assistant Manager
Optimizes your Learning Experience and Focuses on Quality Services in Accordance with Hotel Standards
Sales & Reservation
Accounts & HR
*Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.